-Asturiana de Laminados, S.A
– Subscribe to our services.
– Respond to your requests, provide technical advice.
– Process the services to which you subscribe.
– Send you commercial communications.
– Required for the execution of a contract.
-Appropriate according to the activity performed.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation, portability and opposition at [email protected]
Should the User consent, the website shall install cookies in their browser.
- Identity and contact details of the Party Responsible. The Party Responsible for handling the User’s personal data is Asturiana de Laminados, S.A (hereinafter named “elZinc”), with registered offices at Polígono Industrial de Villallana, Parcela 1, 33695, Pola de Lena.
If you have queries regarding any matter relating to data protection, you can contact the elZinc Party Responsible for Privacy using the email address [email protected] and the telephone number +34 985 67 60 00.
In the event that the user has voluntarily provided us with data of a particularly sensitive nature, such as data that may reveal their ideology, trade union membership, religion or beliefs, among other details, elZinc shall handle these data exclusively for the purposes for which they were provided. We would like to remind you that you are under no obligation to provide elZinc with sensitive data such as those indicated above.
- Purposes and Legal Bases of the Data Handling.
The personal data gathered using the web page shall be handled by elZinc according to the legal bases and for the purposes detailed in the following:
– To subscribe to the services offered by elZinc on the web page: users consent to elZinc gathering the personal data they may enter into the electronic subscription form in order to process their subscription to the services in which they express interest. The legal basis according to which elZinc may handle the users’ data is their consent, in accordance with article 6.1.a of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter GDPR).
– To respond to the requests made by the user using the “contact” channel: elZinc shall handle the personal data with which you may provide us in the process of requesting information about our products, services and offers. The legal basis according to which elZinc may handle your data is your consent, in accordance with article 6.1.a of the GDPR.
– Management of the services to which the user may subscribe: elZinc shall handle the data gathered using the subscription forms in order to process, administrate, provide, extend and improve the services which the interested party wishes to subscribe to, register for and use. The legal basis that allows elZinc to carry out this purpose is the contractual relation that the interested party maintains with the Party Responsible for Data Handling, in accordance with article 6.1.b of the GDPR.
– Keep the user informed regarding our new releases, products and services, or those of third party companies with which we collaborate: elZinc shall be able to send you, via email, promotional and advertising communications relating to the products we offer. The legal basis that allows elZinc to send users these communications is their consent, in accordance with article 6.1.b of the GDPR.
The personal data that may be obtained with the legal basis of executing a contract shall be stored by elZinc until this legal basis terminates. Once the contractual relationship terminates, elZinc shall keep your data duly stored with the sole aim of responding to responsibilities of any nature that may arise. Your personal data shall be suppressed once these potential responsibilities allow.
You can, of course, request at any time that we stop handling your personal data for these purposes that are based solely on your consent. In order to do so, simply send an email to the email address [email protected].
3. Security Measures. elZinc shall handle your personal data in a strictly confidential manner. The company has also implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid their destruction, loss, unlawful access or unlawful alteration. At the time of determining these measures, criteria such as the scope, context and aims of the data handling, the state of technology and the existing risks were considered.
4.Rights.The user shall be able to exercise their rights indicated in the following before elZinc. In order to do so, simply send a written communication, with a copy of your identification document attached, to the email address [email protected] If your request does not meet the necessary requirements, elZinc shall be able to require its rectification.
Rights ¿What does it involve?
Right of access Consulting which personal data are handled by elZinc
Right of rectification Modifying the personal data handled by elZinc, should these be inaccurate
Right of opposition Requesting that elZinc does not handle your personal data for some specific purposes
Right of suppression Requesting that elZinc deletes your personal data
Right of limitation Requesting that elZinc limits the handling of your personal data
Right of portability Requesting that elZinc provides you, in electronic format, with the information about you that it handles
Right to present a claim before the competent authority
5.Recipients of the Personal Data.Your personal data shall not be transferred to other parties or companies in order to be used for these parties’ or companies’ own aims. Notwithstanding, some entities subcontracted by elZinc may access personal data and information in order to assist elZinc in the management of the website. elZinc shall ensure that all these entities comply with data protection regulations, which also directly apply to these entities.