- A traditional, more structured appearance than the standing seam
- Can be used in combination with standing seam to ‘modulate’ roofs and facades
- Resistant to heavy foot traffic
- Weathertight down to 3º without sealing
- Alternative variations exist (Traditional French, Belgium).
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information can give you a more personalized web experience.