elZinc Lifetime Warranty
The only warranty that covers your zinc-titanium projects for life
Since our creation in 2006, we have experienced sustained growth that has allowed us to quickly position ourselves as one of the world’s leading manufacturers of rolled zinc.
Quality and innovation are the cornerstones of our company around which we focus the development of ground breaking products adapted to the market and the needs of our customers. To achieve this, we rely on a large R&D team that strives to continuously improve our products and the development of new solutions.
Our commitment to the customer is paramount. We work together in the development and improvement of our products based on their specific needs, guaranteeing they consistently receive high quality, durable architectural zinc.
One of the main characteristics of titanium zinc is its high resistance to corrosion. Produced using cutting edge technologies and according to a rigorous quality protocol, elZinc is of exceptional quality.
This is why we are able to guarantee all our elZinc Alkimi® finishes for life and offer you a guarantee that is UNIQUE in the sector and reflects the absolute confidence we have in our products.
What do we guarantee*?
- The manufacture of our range of elZinc Alkimi® surface finishes in compliance with the requirements established in standards ASTM B-69, EN 988 and EN 1179, and with elZinc´s own specifications, for the duration of the service life of the product.
- That the surface finish of elZinc® Natural and those of the elZinc Alkimi® will not crack*, blister, peel, flake or chalk.
- That elZinc Alkimi® finishes will not discolour or fade towards a colour that is not characteristic of, or cannot be associated with, naturally weathered or naturally weathering zinc during the service life of the product.
In the unlikely event that your elZinc product has a manufacturing defect, elZinc will replace or repair it in accordance with the terms of the warranty.
The warranty only covers manufacturing defects. Damage caused by improper use is excluded (please see the terms of our lifetime warranty).
Any defect must be notified to elZinc® or its authorised distributor in writing as soon as possible, providing the documentation described in the warranty document. Unauthorized repair or improper maintenance will void the warranty.
How do I proceed?
To guarantee your project, all you need to do is :
- Handle and install elZinc products in accordance with the guidelines established by elZinc® and the applicable rules and regulations.
- Complete and sign the quality certificate attached to the guarantee within a maximum of 3 months after the installation of elZinc® products.
- Provide the documentation specified in the lifetime warranty.
The use of elZinc titanium zinc not only gives your projects great aesthetic value, but also guarantees that they will remain intact for generations to come.
*See the conditions outlined in the elZinc Lifetime Warranty